Chief Information Officer Solutions & Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business is a $20 billion, 10-year, Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) for IT services/solutions that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
The scope of CIO-SP3 Small Business covers everything ITSM including cloud computing, security/cybersecurity, data center consolidation, biomedical information services, health IT, imaging, mobility solutions, software development, enterprise data management, systems engineering, identity and access management, ERP IT infrastructure, workforce management, capital planning and investment, and more.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources. 8(a) competition allows for sole source awards without additional competition or justification under FAR Subpart 19.804-6 (b). Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements. Contract access fee not to exceed .75%.
- Customer Service: 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question. Free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within 1 day. Free on-site training available.
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is a CIO-SP3-SB Prime Contract Holder. RYAN Team professionals bring decades of diverse expertise in project management, software engineering, IT consulting, data management, and technical training. Projects are designed and managed by highly qualified professional engineers to ensure the most appropriate, cost-effective solution possible.
Whether it’s implementing a business intelligence solution, developing a web-based application, or training clients to get the most out of their business intelligence tools, our experts work directly with our clients from the requirements phase to beyond the completion of the project to ensure long-term success. Benefits of utilizing RYAN’s CIO-SP3-SB contract include:
- Multiple Task Orders (Contracts) awarded on both 8(a) and Small Business Contracts
- RYAN was named one of CIO-SP3-SB Top 10 Companies for FY’13
- Contractor Teaming Agreement (CTA) Team members to support in all task areas
RYAN’s CIO-SP3-SB Contract
HHSN316201200168W (Small Business)
|Size:||$20 Billion Ceiling|
|Period of Performance:||06/30/2012 – 04/29/2023|
|Task Order Types:||FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF|
|Prompt Payment Terms:||Net 30|
|Program Manager||Janette Pittsford
Senior Proposal Manager
CIO-SP3 8(a) Contract Number HHSN316201200092W Awarded GWAC
CIO-SP3 8(a) Contract Number HHSN316201200092W-Conformed Contract
CIO-SP3 SB Contract Number HHSN316201200168W Awarded GWAC
CIO-SP3 SB Contract Number HHSN316201200168W-Conformed Contract
|Task Areas (Solutions) offered by RYAN under CIO-SP3-SB||
The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) is the FAA’s preferred contracting vehicle for small business contracts. eFAST streamlines the procurement process for all stakeholders using a web-based acquisition tool and automated workflows compliant with applicable FAA standards. eFAST supports the following contract types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, Labor Hour and others as appropriate.
Note: The eFAST contracting vehicle is not a Government Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC). It is for exclusive use of the FAA.
Functional areas are support service categories used in eFAST acquisitions. eFAST MOA Holders offer services in the following functional areas:
- Air Transportation Support
- Business Administration & Management
- Research & Development
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Documentation & Training
- Engineering Services
- Maintenance & Repair
Benefits of eFAST
A Proven Record of Achievement
Since Fiscal Year 2010, the eFAST program has awarded over $1.5 billion in contracts to small businesses.
Resources and Customer Service
- The eFAST Team will support the procurement from start to finish
- A secure online contract management tool: eFAST KSN Workspace
- Contract professionals to manage the acquisition life cycle
- Responsive customer service for program & technical questions
- Fast turnaround times
- Outreach and exhibiting opportunities
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is an eFAST Prime Contract Holder. RYAN professionals bring decades of diverse expertise in project management, software engineering, IT consulting, data management, and technical training. Projects are designed and managed by highly qualified professional engineers to ensure the most appropriate, cost-effective solution possible.
|Period of Performance:||Base Period: September 19, 2013 to September 30, 2019
Option Period: October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2024
|Task Order Types:||FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF|
|Direct Award Capability:||Yes, up to $4M|
|Prompt Payment Terms:||N/A|
|Program Manager:||Aisha Washington
7914 North Shadeland Avenue, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(o) 317.541.9300 x 2012 (c) 317.252.0662
|Functional Areas offered by RYAN under eFAST:||
GSA IT Schedule 70
GSA IT Schedule 70 is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from industry leaders to federal agencies. IT 70 is the Government’s top choice for IT Acqussitions of all sizes across the full range of IT NAICS and PSC Codes.
The scope of the current IT70 Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is centered on Special Item Numbers (SINs) derived from the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS). The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: IT help desk support, information assurance, cyber-security, virtualization, IPV6, Web 2.0, and more.
Prior to issuing orders under IT 70, federal contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the IT 70 contract and be granted a written delegation of procurement authority from the GSA Small Business GWAC Center. Training is offered at no cost via:
- A self-paced, online course;
- Onsite training conferences and events;
- Web or video conferences; and
- Conference calls.
IT 70 Features and Benefits
Customer orders are not restricted by a maximum order limit.
New procedures have been developed to allow MAS Information
Technology contractors to accept any size order. In accordance with FAR 8.404(b) (3)
|Allows for long term planning of large scale program requirements|
|Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk||Contract types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms|
|Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort||Facilitates integrated IT solutions|
|Access to exceptionally qualified industry partners||Enables federal clients to award 8(a), SB, and other set asides awards|
|Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505||Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time|
|Complimentary scope compatibility reviews||Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits|
|Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009||FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards|
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is an IT 70 Prime Contract Holder. RYAN professionals bring decades of diverse expertise in project management, software engineering, IT consulting, data management, and technical training. Projects are designed and managed by highly qualified professional engineers to ensure the most appropriate, cost-effective solution possible.
|Period of Performance:||Base Period: January 10, 2019 to January 10, 2024
Option Period: January 10, 2024 to January 10, 2029
Task Order Types:
Direct Award Capability:
Prompt Payment Terms:
Unlimited, SB >$25 Million, 8(a), etc.
FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF
|Program Manager:||7914 North Shadeland Avenue, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46250
|Core Functional Areas offered by RYAN||
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541715 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 7371 – Computer Programming
- 7373 – Computer Integrated Systems Design
- 7374 – Computer Processing
- 7375 – Information Retrieval Services
- 7379 – Computer Related Services
- 8742 – Management Consultants